Your Ad Here

Friday, May 9, 2008

FUCK STORY:Fire and Desire

It was definitely beginning to look like Christmas, despite the fact that it hardly ever snowed in the South. Memphis, TN had received four inches of actual snow! The city was at a standstill. People in the South cannot drive in the snow because they are not used to it. Everything was closed. The only life outside had been the kids playing since classes were cancelled, the mailman delivering the mail ("Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow… yes, I'm sure they were despising that), and then later that night… me, having to go to work at Global Parcel System. After all, it was December 19th. We were in the thick of holiday shipping. Gone were the days of summer when shipping slowed down, and we were given the choice of voluntary time off. Of course, no one ever really chose that, so eventually, there was no choice. Which meant, I got to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend. However, since the day after Thanksgiving, the shift went as scheduled, and I was relegated to having to spend those six hours away from her.

So as I made ready to leave, she watched, pouting. She didn't want me to go, especially out in the snow. I didn't want to go… especially out in the snow. I came out into the living room on my way out the door, and noticed that she had started a fire, and was sitting on an outspread blanket in front of the couch. She reached up and took my hand and pulled me down, asking me what my rush was because I was leaving an hour before my shift began.

I already told you, people from the South don't know how to drive in snow, right? I wasn't used to driving in that, so yes I was leaving one hour early to drive a distance that would take twenty-five minutes in perfect conditions.

However, I didn't see the harm in sitting down for a few minutes. But the second I hit the floor, work was the farthest thing from my mind. I sat into a deep, passionate kiss. My girlfriend sat on top of me, straddling me, and pushed me back against the couch. Her kiss was intense and demonstrative. Our tongues played together like carefree youths in a field. I held her tightly, grazing my fingers over her back, which were now under her shirt. Her mouth moved from mine, and her tongue traced my cheek until she found my ear… my spot. Her warm tongue darted in and out; she bit my earlobe. She felt me buckle. She knew she had me. I got hard. She continued to ravage my ear, whispering some naughty shit to me as she reached down to unzip my pants. I had moved my hands from her back to her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her hardening nipples. I wanted to suck on them so badly, but she wouldn't let me. Instead, she withdrew from my ear, and lowered her mouth down to my rock hard dick. She licked around the head, and smacked it twice against her tongue before taking it in. That first entry into any orifice is always the best one. Her warmth enveloped my inches and width and I moaned, clenching two fistfuls of blanket. I fondled her breasts while she hovered over the dick, loving and tasting it so tenderly. I could see that while she had one hand wrapped around my dick, she had the other in her pants, playing with her pretty pussy. I wanted to see that. I asked her to take her pants off, and she was willing to oblige, taking her hand out of her pants and off of me to unzip. I reached over to help her the best that I could. She also slid down her panties, and in a few seconds, she had her naked ass exposed. All the while, mouth and dick remained in contact.

She returned to playing with herself, first tickling her clit for a few seconds. As I sat there being ravaged, I stroked her hair and urged her on with naughty breathy comments of my own. She liked that. That only fueled her endeavor further. Slow licks along the belly of the dick, kisses up and down the shaft, tongue swirling on the head, ball handling, ball licking, stroking… it was magical. I palmed her ass, fingering her asshole with a wet finger while she feasted on me. Then she looked up and smiled devilishly.

Damn it! Mouth came off the dick.

She positioned herself on top of me in reverse cowgirl, taking me into her.

"Ahh…" I stated, sounding like that Braxton character from 'The 'Jamie Foxx' show. Dick went into pussy.

Once again, there was that initial entry, and my already sensitive dick was further bombarded with stimulation. My girl's pussy felt so good, and fit me just like a damn glove. As it went into her, she let out a gasp and a sigh. She leaned forward and arched her back slightly, and started to work up and down. She spread her ass cheeks for me. She knew I liked that. I gripped both cheeks, keeping them spread wide and watching my dick go in and out of her. It was beautiful to see our two obviously different skin tones - mine honey brown and hers, milk chocolate - mesh and melt together. She was definitely getting into it, as was evidenced by the creaminess of my dick now. She was wetter than wet, and to me, that was hotter than hot. She sat upright to bounce on my dick, and then as quickly as she started, she leaned back against me, reaching back and wrapping her arms around my neck, cradling her head against my chest. She grinded me slowly while I reached around to cup her breasts. I licked her earlobe, and danced light kisses across her cheek, taking in the air of her contentment. She turned her head to kiss me, clasping a hand hard over one of mine on her breasts. Then she lay forward, resting on my legs. I leaned forward and kissed as far as I could up her spine. My hands searched her hips and lower back, exploring the lay of her land, looking for everything, and at the same time, nothing at all.

The fire crackled as our desire sizzled, and the light from the fire illuminated our poetry in motion. She sat back up again, leaning back against me, and one of my eager hands had found a home with her shuddering clit. I tapped it and pressed hard as I moved my fingers in the clockwise motion she used for herself. She cooed like a baby, and purred like a cat, feeling the energy of her rising orgasm as I played with her clit. But she asked that I stop. She didn't want to cum, which was where she was headed. This was all about me.

I moved my hands back up to her breasts, teasing her nipples while she continued to grind. My girl had pussy control for sure. She was doing some kind of pulling motion with it while she grinded and move up and down. It was intoxicating, and her intent heightened. Now a bit more forceful and faster, the fucking had me ready to blow. I asked her if she wanted me to cum, if she was ready. She wanted it, and as she pumped my dick harder and harder, she returned to saying those nasty things that I like to hear.

I can only imagine the smile on her face as she heard my breathing change and my eruption of euphoric grunts and sighs at the moment of cum. She held my things tightly as she bore down and grinded hard while I helplessly gave in and gave up my seed.

I incoherently mumbled some words, and managed only a term or two of endearment to her. Still on the dick, which was now only semi-erect inside her, she twisted back to look at me and smiled, telling me to have a nice night at work.

And I shed a tear.

I shed a tear, which was promptly followed by several more, and before I knew it, I was reduced to an outright bawl. She got off of her… yes, her… dick, and cuddled against me, having the nerve to ask me what was wrong with me, when she knew damn well I couldn't answer or wouldn't exactly be able answer her. I closed my eyes, tears streaming down my face. Although I couldn't see it, I knew she was smiling at what she had just done.

Somewhere… off in the distance… a whip cracked.

Oh well. That just meant I'd have to return the "favor" real soon, and set off another crack…

Did I go to work that night? Oh you bet. I wasn't late. I didn't try to speed through the streets. Didn't have any close calls. I even came in sixteen percent over my package-handling quota that night.

That was some good pussy.

No comments: