Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FUCK STORY:Strictly Business

Ok, here we go. Another fine Tuesday morning. Now if I can just make it to my office without anyone pulling me aside to talk to me about some bullshit that I don’t want to be bothered with…then I should be cool. There’s Tracy…what a slut…shouldn’t you be under someone’s desk by now giving them a blowjob?…there’s Alex…the Motor City motor mouth…I know, I know…the Pistons won last night…don’t have time to hear about it from you right now… No Karen…I don’t want any Girl Scout cookies…Uh oh…it’s Doris…don’t look directly at her…man that was close...my God that is one UGLY woman. Okay…my office is right around the corner.

Mission accomplished. I walked into my office, sat down, took a sip of my morning coffee and I was ready to go. I had a lot of work to do and only a short time to get it done. I was just reaching for the phone to tell my secretary to hold my calls when…BEEP BEEP…BEEP BEEP. My cell phone. New Text Message. “SENIOR STAFF MEETING – 10 MINS – 5TH FLR CONF. RM.” DAMMIT. How am I supposed to get any work done if I can’t stay in my office long enough to GET ANY FUCKIN” WORK DONE?

It was one of those all day meetings. I took a look at the clock and it was almost 4:30. SHIT…another day gone by and I had nothing to show for it. The only way I was going to get my work done was to stay late and work in the quietness of an empty office. I made a few quick phone calls and took care of some other paperwork. As 5:30 hit and the last of the stragglers were leaving I thought to myself ‘ok…they’re all gone…I can FINALLY get some shit done’.

I got right to it. It’s amazing how much you can get done without all the distractions. Things were going faster than I expected. After about 2 hours of working non-stop, I was a little tired. I wanted to go home but I was making progress and didn’t want to stop the flow. I put my head down to catch a quick nap. I was awakened by sounds coming from out in the main office area. Must be the cleaning crew. Then there was a knock at my door. DAMMIT…I WANNA SLEEP…“YEAH…WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?”. The door opened…“Mr. Blake?...is that you?

“Oh…hey Sonja…I’m sorry…I thought you were the cleaning crew”

“Mr. Blake…the cleaning crew only comes on Mondays and Thursdays…today is Tuesday”.

Sonja Cruz had been my secretary for the last three years. She was the best secretary I ever had. She made my job so easy. She took care of everything. She made my travel reservations when I had to go to conferences, she always made sure I stuck to my schedule, she even took care of picking up and dropping off my dry cleaning. She even ordered flowers for my wife on our anniversary and Valentines Day. As a matter of fact, when I was working 18 hour days for 3 straight weeks, she went out and did my Christmas shopping. She was great. All the other senior executives in my region were jealous because I had the best secretary – hands down. They all hired young, pretty girls that they figured they could manipulate and get some free pussy from. But those girls were just eye candy. They didn’t actually do any work. And the ones that were spreading their legs for their bosses were so high maintenance, the sex wasn’t worth the trouble.

Now Sonja may not have been as young and pretty as those girls but she worked her ass off for me. And to be honest, I thought she was cuter than all those other broads anyway…in her own special way. They were all leggy blondes with no shape and a pretty face. But If I had to describe Sonja in one word it would be…SPICY. She had substance. She was a REAL woman – ALL WOMAN. She was 48 years old, a single mom with two sons that were almost my age. She came to the US from El Salvador as a teenager. I always thought she was a nice looking chick. She didn’t look 48 to begin with. Her face had character but she looked to be in her early 30s. She had a nice body. Think Pam Grier from the movie “Jackie Brown”. Very curvy with HUGE tits…double Ds easy…with no sag. And she had a nice plump ass to go with it. Nothing major…but definitely enough to get your attention. I loved the way it wiggled when she walked. She rarely wore skirts but when she did you could tell she had some nice legs…especially for a woman her age. I thought she was downright sexy. The only bad thing about her was her hair. She had nice hair but she always wore it pinned up in a big bun on top of her head. Everyone around the office used to joke and say it was a surgical implant because it never seemed to move and always looked exactly the same. They started calling her “Seven of Nine”. If you ever watched Start Trek Voyager then you understand.

Sonja and I had a unique relationship. At 48 years old she was almost old enough to be my mother. And I think the fact that she was divorced and living alone sometimes brought out the flirt in her. Sometimes she would unbutton her top two buttons on her blouse and lean over the front of my desk to give me a good look at her cleavage. Or she would sit on my lap in my office and rub my thighs under my desk. And, when she got up to walk away I always gave her a little pat on her soft ass. She just giggled as she put a little extra shimmy in her walk on the way out of my office. We flirted with each other a lot but I was married and it was just innocent fun for us – nothing more.

I asked Sonja “what are you doing here?” She answered in her thick Latin accent. “Oh…I came to use the printer…mine is broken and my grandson needs some stuff printed out for school tomorrow…what are you doing here?” I answered “I’m just trying to finish up some work…I was taking a quick nap when you walked in”.

She started walking toward me. This was my first time ever seeing her like this. She was wearing skin tight stretch pants that showed off her ass and a low cut tank top. Looking at her cleavage was like looking into the Grand Canyon. Her body was looking very nice. She also had her hair down so you could actually see how long it was. She came over and sat on my lap and said “Mr. Blake (she always called me Mr. no matter how many times I asked her not to) I’m a little worried about you…is everything okay?” I told her everything was fine. She said “are you sure?...because you’ve been acting strange the last few weeks”. As she got off my lap and moved around behind my chair I said “yeah…its cool…I’ve just been under a lot of stress lately?” She started to rub my shoulders and said “You got that right…I can feel the tension in your shoulders…your muscles are all knotted up”. I told her “yeah…it’s this Ridgeview project. This project would normally take two people about a month to complete…Hanson is making me do it by myself and he only gave me 3 weeks…I think the old man is trying to kill me”. As Sonja continued to rub me down she said “I know Mr. Blake but that’s nothing new for you. You always take the hard jobs and make it look easy. That’s why you’re the youngest senior exec in this company. So that can’t be all that’s bugging you…it must be something else”. She was right…there was more. I took a deep breath and said “do you remember the last meeting we had with K&W when you sat in for me?”

“Yes…I remember. I was so happy you let me sit in on such an important meeting”

“Well, I asked you to sit in for me because I had to leave early that day to take Michelle to the airport. Her aunt in Chicago is really sick and she went to go take care of her and try to get her into a good nursing home. So I’ve been home alone with her mom and the kids since then”.

She quickly spun my chair around and got right in my face. As she put her hands down on my armrests, her big full tits were almost touching my face. I could smell her perfume…she smelled good enough to eat. She looked down at me and said “AYE DIOS MIO SEÑOR BLAKE!!! (she always let her Spanish slip out when she got excited…and she loved to call me Señor when we were flirting) that meeting was almost a month ago…and you’ve been without your wife ever since?...no wonder you’re so tense. You’re gonna need more than just a shoulder rub to make you feel better”. Before I could say anything, she turned and quickly walked out of my office. I barely was able to watch her booty shake as she disappeared. I thought to myself ‘man…what’s up with her?’…as I started to get back to work. But she was right. I needed some serious stress relief.

She came back a few minutes later. Magically her hair was back up in her usual office style. She came over to me and set a cup of tea on the desk.

“Thanks Sonja…but you know how much I hate tea”.

“I know Señor Blake…the tea is not for you…it’s for me”. Then she turned my chair around so my back was to the door. She said “take off your shoes” which I did. Then she reached down and grabbed my belt. I quickly grabbed her hand.

“SONJA…WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!”

“I need to take off your pants”

“ARE YOU CRAZY…I’M A MARRIED MAN”

“Do you want me to help you or not?…your wife is a thousand miles away and you need someone to take care of you so you can get your work done. I’m just going to help you relax…that’s all”.

I held her by the wrist for a moment. She was right. I was totally backed up. I hadn’t busted a nut since the day my wife left…and it was starting to drive me crazy. Besides, Sonja was looking very delicious and I always figured it was just a matter of time before something like this happened. I was in no position to resist her. After almost a month with no sex I was at the end of my rope. I let go of her wrist and she continued to undo my pants. She slid them down and even took the time to fold them neatly as she set them on the floor. She then removed my boxers and exposed my limp dick. She looked down at it – “mmmmm…very nice Señor Blake…y muy grande” as she licked her thick pouty lips. I tried not to feel embarrassed as she picked up the hot cup of tea in her left hand. She held it for a few seconds, set it down, and then immediately put that same hand on my cock. The heat on her hand from the hot mug was intense. My dick immediately started to rise as she rubbed and massaged it with her hot hand. Then with the other hand she picked up the tea, and in one smooth motion drank it about halfway down…in one big gulp. I just sat there and watched in amazement. That tea had to be boiling hot and she just drank it like it was a glass of water. Then she got down on her knees in front of me. She pulled me down closer to her. I was slightly slouched in the chair as my nuts hung free. She said “just relax…this should help”. She got down low and I closed my eyes. I could feel the tip of her tongue on my nuts. She was lifting them up with her tongue and balancing them – almost like she was weighing them. I could feel the heat from the hot tea on her tongue. She was breathing hot air on my nuts and it was enough to drive me crazy. Then she took one in her hot mouth and slowly, gently sucked on it. She did the same with the other…and then BOTH. My nuts were soaking in her warm wet mouth as I could feel her tongue massaging them. It was incredible. Then she released my nuts and placed the tip of her tongue right at that spot where the shaft and the ballsack come together. She moved her tongue in small tight circles to massage that little area and it gave me a tingle that was unreal. I just sat back and moaned as she continued. Then she took her tongue and slowly ran it up the entire length of the underside of my shaft. She left a trail of heat as she slowly made her way to the head. When she got to the head she licked it softly, applying a nice coat of moisture to it with her tongue.

I was in heaven. She was like a master surgeon at work. Everything she did was slow, smooth, and deliberate. She used her mouth to do things to my cock that I had never felt before. She was in total control like a puppet master and she had my dick singing and dancing. After a few more soft slow licks she took the hot cup of tea and gulped the rest of it down. She waited a second, took a deep breath and damn near impaled her throat with my rock hard cock. In less than a second she had my dick so deep in her mouth that my pubic hairs were tickling her nose. And the feeling was OFF THE FUCKIN’ CHAIN. Between the heat from the tea and the feeling of being that deep in her throat, I thought I was going to faint. It felt so good it almost hurt. She was using her mouth and tongue to loosen and tighten the pressure on my cock while her lips pulsated around the base of my shaft. I was thinking to myself ‘I wish Michelle knew how to do that’.

She held me deep in her mouth for a while. When the heat in her mouth started to cool down she slowly drew back all the way to the head and then went back down deep again. She continued to do this over and over very very slowly. VERY SLOWLY! I’ve never been blown like this before. She just kept going slow and steady. When she took me in deep she would pause for about 2 seconds, give a little squeeze with her throat and then pull back to the head. It was incredible. This woman was to the blowjob what Michael Jordan is to basketball – THE BEST EVER.

Soon I was getting impatient. I need to let off this nut I had been holding in. It was like watching a Mike Tyson punch in super slow-motion. You know its going to hit hard but its taking forever. I decided to help speed things up. I put my hand on the back of Sonja’s head and pushed her down to make her go faster. She immediately pushed my hand away and stopped the blowjob. She seemed angry as she looked at me – “STOP THAT SEÑOR BLAKE – YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO SIT STILL. LET ME DO THIS…I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING”. Okay Ms. Cruz…you’re the boss. I just sat back, relaxed, and let her do her thing.

As time went on she continued with the same slow, smooth stroke. Her speed and technique never changed. And this was what I call a “pure” blowjob – NO HANDS. She kept her hands on my thighs as she went up…and down…and up…and down. It had been about ten minutes. All of a sudden I got a strong tingling sensation. I let out a slight moan when it hit me. Then it got stronger…and stronger. Sonja looked up at me as I started to moan. Her beautiful hazel eyes were locked on mine as the tingle got stronger. This was it…I was getting ready to blow my load. And I could tell that this was going to be a big one. I was curious to see how Sonja would handle it so I kept my eyes fixed on her. As my orgasm continued to build she took one hand and ever so gently started rubbing my nuts. After about another minute I couldn’t handle it anymore. I clinched my fist and stiffened up in the chair as I started to empty my balls straight into Sonja’s mouth. It was so intense. At first it was coming out of me in one long stream...like when you take a piss but way more intense. She kept looking at me and never changed what she was doing. Her up and down motion remained steady. Even though I was already releasing my jizz into her mouth I could tell that this was just the opening act. This was just the build-up to the main event. The explosion was continuing to build up in me. Then all of a sudden it felt like my dick was trying to jump out of Sonja’s mouth and I released a glob of nut that came out of me so hard I felt like I lost weight. My head got light and I felt warm all over as I shot glob after glob. My dick was firing off like a tank cannon. I could see and feel it throbbing violently in her mouth. The amazing thing was…Sonja never skipped a beat. She seemed to be completely ignoring the fact that her mouth was being filled by what felt like a gallon of my thick cum. Her eyes remained locked on mine as she was still going steady. She was like a robot…never sped up or slowed down. And being the multi tasker that she was, I could actually hear the gulping sound of her swallowing this massive load I was feeding her. It felt like I shot enough cum into her mouth to almost fill up her empty tea cup.

After an eternity of shooting cum into my sexy big-titted secretary’s mouth I was completely spent. I was out of breath and had actually broken a sweat. But I felt good. Sonja was still going at it. I looked down at her and told her she had just given me the best blowjob I’ve ever had. When I gently touched her forehead to get her to release me she let out a muffled “umm mmm” as if she was saying “no”. She grabbed my hand and put it back on the chair as she continued blowing me. I guess she wasn’t finished yet. I sat back feeling fully satisfied and let her continue. I was feeling really good. After a few minutes I felt that tingle welling up in me again. A few seconds later I was firing off another batch of hot cum into her hungry mouth. This load was not quite as big as the first but pretty close. As I got to the end she grabbed my cock with one hand around the base and jacked me off with my dick still jammed in her mouth. With one last big gulp she swallowed everything down and slowly slid her lips up to my head and took my dick out of her mouth. A few more licks on the tip and she was all done. DAMN…2 loads from one blowjob…INCREDIBLE!!!

She gave her lips a thorough licking as she got up off her knees. Then she said “is there anything else I can do for you?” I just sat there dumbfounded as I shook my head no. She said “ok…I’ll see you in the morning” and nonchalantly walked out like it was business as usual. I sat there for a minute trying to understand what had just happened. Not only did I just get the best blowjob in the history of the universe…but it was from my SECRETARY. She had sucked my dick the same way she did everything else for me…thoroughly and efficiently. And she acted like it was nothing. I felt a little guilty as I glanced at my wife’s picture on my desk but that soon went away. I was clear headed and ready to get back to work. I stayed at the office for another 30 minutes and then left. I slept like a baby that night.

The next day as I got to my office, when I walked past Sonja’s desk she greeted me with her usual “Good Morning Mr. Blake” but I could barely look at her. I went in my office and just sat there starring into space. All I could think about was last night. Finally, I called Sonja into my office. I told her we had to talk.

“I wanted to talk about what happened last night”

“Was I able to help you?...or maybe you needed something more.”

“Yes it helped…it was very good…maybe a little too good…but I need to know why you did it. You know I’m married…I can’t give you a raise right now…so what’s up…why did you do that?”

She broke out in a huge laugh. I was confused. Sensing my confusion she broke it down for me. “Señor Blake…you’re a very smart man but you just don’t get it. You’re a good boss and I like you but that blowjob was strictly business, nothing more. Don’t get me wrong, you’re a nice looking man but I know you love your wife and to be honest I don’t even like you in that way. And I certainly don’t need to suck your dick to get a raise. My work speaks for itself. Do you think I flirt with you because I’m attracted to you or because I want more money? Hell no…that’s not why I do it and that’s not why I gave you that blowjob. I do those things for the same reason I answer your phone or book your appointments. I’M YOUR SECRETARY…IT’S MY JOB. I’m not like those other secretaries. I love my job and I take it very seriously. And we both know I’m very good at what I do. My job is to do the little things to make you comfortable so you can do your job. That’s why I take care of your dry cleaning and getting flowers for your wife. You’re a busy man and you don’t have time to do that shit. So I do it for you. You need to keep a clear head to do your work. That’s why I let you look down my blouse and smack my booty. It makes you just horny enough to go home and fuck your wife’s brains out. Then after fucking her, you come to work the next day clear headed and relaxed. But in this case, your wife wasn’t here to take care of you and it was affecting your work. So I did what any GOOD secretary SHOULD do. I got on my knees and I sucked your dick the best I could. And I could tell by the size of the load you gave me that you really needed it. Maybe next time you feel stressed out some of this good pussy might be what you need. That’s fine. Whatever it takes for you to be happy. Cuz when you’re happy, I’m happy”.

WOW…now that’s loyalty. She should be Employee of the Century. Now I didn’t feel so bad. In her mind, she was just doing her job. And I was happy to let her do it.

At the end of the day as Sonja was walking out to go home she asked me if I would be working late again. When I told her yes she said “if you need anything…anything at all, call me and I will give you what you need”. Later that night I could not resist her offer and I called her. She showed up…IN HER WORK CLOTHES (hair pulled up and all) and I sat back and relaxed in my chair while she dropped her skirt and panties and rode my dick. The inside of her pussy felt just as good as her mouth. After I was done filling her tight heavenly pussy with a load of hot cum, she got down under my desk and sucked me clean while I continued to work. She continued to suck me off late into the night until my work was done. When I made my presentation a week later, I got big kudos from the boss. But I told him I could not have done it without Sonja’s help.

Man…I can’t wait until the next time Michelle goes out of town.

No comments: